Monday, October 20, 2008

WTF?!?! My day of work.....aka HELL

I used to love my job. The pay is great, the people are great, and what I did WAS great. Now my position has changed and I am fucking miserable. My supervisor keeps giving more and more shit to do. Now I don't have any time for myself let alone anything else. So what does my genius of a boss to do me today....gives me MORE shit to do. What I am supposed to say? "Oh, gee, thanks boss! I was so bored with what LITTLE I already had to do....." with a fake smile on my face!! You asshole!!! If the pay wasn't so great or I had another job lined up, I'd fucking quit. It'll be a fucking miracle if I don't turn into a alcoholic!!! And this is just Monday.... Grrrr!!!!

On a happier note, the Broncos are getting their asses kicked!!

No comments: