Thursday, August 06, 2009

9 days and counting!!!
The clock is ticking, but not quite fast enough to suit me!! When I say I am obsessed when it comes to Green Day, that's putting it lightly. Every morning throughout the week I go to www.greendayauthority.com to check out the latest news, and with the tour in full swing there is never a shortage of what's going on. Not to mention all the sweet people that put up videos on www.youtube.com so I can get a taste of what's to come. Being a part of the fan club aka "The Idiot Club," I was able to purchase tickets ahead of time. I'm going to be on the floor of the arena with the hope of being as close as possible. What should I take with me I wonder? Got to make sure my cell phone is charged to the max. It will be a great opportunity for me to test out the camera / video on my cell. I will have to remember not to go to wild or I'll use all my cell phone space & miss out on something else. Ear plugs? I'm told I may need them if the music is way too loud, but oh what a way to go when losing one's hearing. Have a definite feeling I'll lose my voice from screaming with excitement & singing at the top of my lungs. Would love to go up on stage to sing with my boys, but wouldn't you know I'd be one of those people to go blank when asked to sing a solo. Grrr!!

Don't ya just love this picture of Tre & Billie Joe? I'm hoping Tre will sing "Dominated Love Slave" or one of his other songs. He does a pretty good job & who can't help but laugh with his comedic antics? = ) More to come as the countdown continues.....

No comments: