Sunday, October 23, 2005

Seven Things. . . .

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die -
  • Marry & Have My Own Family - know this could count as 2 things, but can't have one without the other....at least for me anyway. How you want to live makes no difference to me. To each his/her own I always say!
  • Travel Overseas - preferably to Ireland, Spain, Italy, & Australia. (Note to self - get a passport first. LOL)
  • Reconcile with those I have lost contact with due to arguments, & I really miss them.
  • Take more time to stop and smell the roses.
  • Purchase a home of my own.
  • Write more - poetry to be precise.
  • Try new things - go to the theater, try exotic foods, etc.

Seven Things I Cannot Do -

  • Reach things high on a shelf....I'm 5'4"
  • Suppress my laughter
  • Resist a sale on movies, music, or books. Especially books!
  • Draw
  • Play Chess
  • Resist Chocolate
  • Tell someone I love "no". However I do believe this is something I will work on! Can't do everything all the time. = )

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex -

  • Sense of humor
  • Compassion
  • Communicator / Listener
  • Honesty
  • Smile
  • Eyes
  • Love of Animals - Dogs & Cats especially

Seven Things I Say Most Often -

  • Groovy!
  • It's all good!
  • What's up?!?
  • What in the Sam Hill?
  • Sweet!
  • What were you thinking?
  • It's 5:00 somewhere!

Seven Celebrity Crushes -

  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Stuart Townsend
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Johnny Depp
  • Luka on ER
  • George Clooney
  • Orlando Bloom

No comments: