Saturday, June 14, 2008

The bag that got left behind....

Do you ever go to the Super Target or any store for that matter - make your purchases, get home, and discover you don't have everything?!? Well, that happened to me today. The majority of my purchase today were food items except for light bulbs & socks. And wouldn't you know that was the bag that got left behind. I called Target right away for help. According to Miss Tiffany I should be able to show up & get the items. Hopefully it won't be a big deal and I can get what I paid for! I'm sure by now the person that was behind me has contacted Target as well saying she got home with light bulbs & socks she doesn't need. If she does need them though wouldn't that be terribly ironic?

Update: Alls well that ends well. Items being left behind must be a common occurence at Target. When I went to get my missing items, I had to fill out a bit of a form. They didn't even ask for my receipt since "I knew what I didn't get." Makes me wonder if I could return there & claim to have "lost" something else and get it? Hmmmm......dare I try it? LOL

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh no! I hope you get your lightbulbs and socks!